Apprentice Heavy Automotive Technician
Our busy Manukau City workshop is looking for an Apprentice Heavy Automotive Technician!
Have you recently completed or are you in the process of completing your pre-trade qualification? Then this could be the opportunity you have been waiting for as our busy Manukau City workshop is looking for an Apprentice Heavy Automotive Technician!
Our work load is varied but the bulk of our work is service and repairs of modern Japanese branded trucks.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
- A 'can do' attitude
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Enthusiasm and motivation to succeed in a busy workshop environment
- Trustworthiness and honesty
- A full, clean New Zealand Driver's Licence
- A minimum of NCEA Level 2 Maths and English
- New Zealand residency
- An excellent command of the English language
- An automotive background or completion of the automotive pre-trade course is preferred but not essential.
If this sounds like the opportunity you have been waiting for then please email us at email@example.com
Please note that we will only contact those applicants that we wish to interview. Only people with the right to work in this country may apply for this position.
Heavy Automotive Diesel Technician
We are currently seeking an experienced or semi-experienced (2-3 years) Technician to join our trade qualified and friendly Service Department in Manukau City.
The workload is varied but the bulk of our work is service and repairs of modern Japanese branded trucks backed up by an excellent Parts Department.
A driver's licence and an excellent command of English are essential. Must be a New Zealand resident. Please note that we will only contact successful applicants.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
If this sounds like the next step in your career:
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org